‘I never saw a body’: Witness describes how two men were killed in a millwork accident

On April 10, 2016, about two hours before a man and a woman were killed by a tractor trailer that went airborne in the East Coast millwork business, Elizabeth Dyer was at work in her Millwork Clothing factory in Wilmington, N.C. “I was out there doing what I do, making clothes, making shirts and everything,” she told “20/20.”

“When the truck came up, I was like, ‘What the hell’s going on?'”

Dyer said.

“And I said, ‘Who is this?'”

A worker from the company was standing outside the factory, she said, when the truck plowed into the factory.

“Then there was a whole lot of dust, a lot of foam, and a lot [of] metal debris coming from the truck.

There was a big hole in the middle of the building.

And there was another one right in front of me.

It looked like a big metal truck.”

The truck, she told the show, was traveling at a speed of more than 200 miles per hour.

“The truck came right in and hit the metal, and it just flew out of there,” she said.

The tractor trailer was loaded with equipment and workers, including several children, and was hit by the tractor trailer, according to a report from the Delaware State Police.

The driver of the truck, a 43-year-old man from Virginia, died at the scene.

The two women working in the millwork warehouse, who were also on the scene, suffered minor injuries and were taken to a hospital.

Both victims died on the way to the hospital.

Dyer, who worked in the warehouse, described the accident in detail.

She said that one of the women, the man, was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.

“He had the blue jeans, the white shirt, and he was going, ‘I’m going to go for a walk,'” she said of the man.

“As he was walking, he just went down a hill, and I heard the truck come flying right at him.”

Dyer also told “60 Minutes” that the woman’s head was pinned against the driver’s side of the tractor.

“She didn’t have a helmet on,” Dyer told the program.

“All I could see were her eyes.

There were no other lights on the truck.”

“You didn’t see anybody else,” Dier said.

At the time, she was still in a critical condition.

Diner workers had gathered at a nearby restaurant to gather at the truck when the incident occurred.

“We got out of the restaurant, and we were looking at all of the glass,” Derr told ” 60 Minutes.”

“And then, you know, all of a sudden, the truck comes and hits the metal.

And you could see people falling down and a whole bunch of people just literally just fell down.”

She said the woman was able to get away from the crash and ran out of a nearby convenience store to safety.

Derr said she believes the driver of that tractor trailer did not know what was happening.

“It’s so hard for me to believe that the driver didn’t know what the truck was doing,” she explained.

Dersons injuries are still not known.

She told ” 20/20″ that she was not wearing her helmet at the time of the accident.

“They gave me a new one,” Dersies mother told the TV show.

“When they took it off, it just looked like the hood was off.”

“There’s a lot that I want to get to, but there’s a little more that I need to do.”

“I’m still trying to understand what happened,” Dyrsons mother said.

Dyrshons injuries have yet to be released by the state.

“You don’t want to make it worse, you don’t even want to know, right?

I still want to find out what happened.

I want the truth,” Dery said.

A spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services said that the agency is still investigating the crash.

Dery, a member of the U.S. Congress from North Carolina, is one of several Democrats who have criticized the state’s millwork industry for years.

She has also been critical of the Trump administration’s handling of the disaster, particularly its response to the death of Nepalese Nepali migrant workers.

“What happened in the [Eskana] mill was appalling.

And I’m not sure what we should do with the money that was raised,” Dyers’ mother said in a statement in April.

“This is a huge tragedy.

It was a tragic accident, but what we need to know is why?

And we need answers to that question.”

The State Department said in June that the company that owns the mill, EKA Inc., was cooperating with authorities and was