In 1864, the city of Adelaide erected a millwork workshop at the edge of the city.
The building was later sold to the city and later became a temporary work site for millworkers in the city, and was later used for the city’s first permanent aboriginal work site, which was later demolished and replaced with the city-owned Centenary Building.
The millwork was a large work area which housed workshops, equipment, and a range of other equipment used by millworkers.
In the early years of the 20th century, millwork work was largely confined to the Aboriginal community, and the city operated a small number of shops for Aboriginal people.
However, the building became an important work site as it served as a hub for the collection of water-supply pipes, and for the sale of millwork tools.
Over time, the millwork became a place of cultural and cultural significance.
According to the Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, the first Aboriginal work sites were established in 1868 and 1869 in the Aboriginal-owned land at the corner of the millworks site, but these sites were closed down in 1980, and only a handful of Aboriginal-only sites remain today.
By the time the Centenary was completed in 1980 the city had a large number of Aboriginal people, many of whom were millworkers, living and working in the site.
“There was no real sense of community at the site and there was no community sense of what was happening, so there was really a lack of understanding of what Aboriginal people had been doing, and so that’s why it was very important for Aboriginal and Aboriginal-led organisations like the Centennial to establish their own work sites,” said T.K. Condon, an Indigenous-led work site coordinator.
One of the earliest Aboriginal-specific work sites in the Centenaries, in 1874, was known as the Pupil’s Mill.
Aboriginal people had occupied the site since the early 1800s and were involved in the mill work.
As the mill expanded, it became a hub of activity for millwork workers and they began using the building as a place to hold meetings and to gather for ceremonies.
There were also a number of ceremonies held there, and many of the Indigenous-owned shops and other items were kept on site.
One of the oldest Aboriginal-related shops on site was the Pawn Shop, which operated from 1877 to 1900.
At the time, Aboriginal people used the Pawpaw Mill as a meeting place, and Pawns were the traditional name for the Aboriginal people who worked at the mill.
However, it was the 1894 death of the owner of the Pew-Paw Mill that caused significant changes to the Piwaw millwork and its use as a workplace.
This is where the Century Centenary comes into the picture.
It was the centenary of the centennial of the town of Pawnpaw, and it was originally part of a plan to demolish the Pwew-paw mill.
In the early 1900s, a number people in the community were concerned about the possible demolition of the Millwork site, and in 1904, the town council voted to acquire the site for the development of a new millwork site.
The project was approved by the Adelaide Council, and work began on the Millworks Centenary.
Work began on a new site in 1912 and by the end of the century, the Millworkers Centenary had become a central site for Aboriginal communities across the city to meet, gather and celebrate.
Many of the items that were housed on the site are still on display at the Centuries Centenary Centenary Museum.
When the mill closed in 1980 it was sold to City of Adelaide for the Centenium Centenary, and its original building and contents were relocated to the Centaury Centennial Museum in the CBD.
Today, the original millwork building is one of the most recognisable pieces of historic architecture in the Adelaide CBD, and is the site of the Centawerra Arts Centre, a cultural hub and centre for arts and crafts, and an area for Aboriginal arts and craft activities.